Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Which Characters are Round/Flat in Of Mice and Men?

I need to do tis paper by tomorrow and I can't figure out which characters are round and which are flat, please help! All i need is a quick, to the point answer with maybe a why they are flat or round. Thank you!!! oh btw, best answer gets 10 pts! thx!Which Characters are Round/Flat in Of Mice and Men?
There are two main characters right? Lennie and George, I think. George is round. He expresses many different sides, he shows his mean side but then also expesses a lot of heart. Thats the only thought I have on it right now. I am not exactly sure what you mean but I hope this helped. I think maybe the girl at the end who died was flat and her husband. I am not sure about the other characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment