Friday, February 12, 2010

Ugh...how to get rid of too-smart mice?

So as I sit here typing this, this little mouse is periodically coming out and walking around under the coffee table and by my TV. The stupid thing is too smart for the glue traps, which were working really well for me before... he's completely going around them. I've been watching.





I thought I'd gotten rid of the mice! I have a couple of snap traps, but last time I used them, the stupid things ate all the peanut butter off without setting them off.





I just want them OUT of my apartment. They are disgusting, and I do NOT appreciate their little ';gifts'; on my carpet...not to mention my kitchen countertops.





Any suggestions? I really don't want to spray poison in my home, and I don't want to poison them and have them die in my walls....I just want them OUT...





Are those things that emit high-pitched sounds good? Would I need one in each room in my apartment to keep them out?





Any good suggestions welcome! Thanks!Ugh...how to get rid of too-smart mice?
I don't know where you live, but if they got in, they can get out.


Make sure the only water they can get to, is out of your house. Then place some crushed Alka Selzer in small bowls where they can get to it.


Add some flavoring, preferably a dry type. And let them eat.


Mice can not pass gas.


They become dry and fill the need for water, when they drink, well, they won't be bothering you anymore.Ugh...how to get rid of too-smart mice?
I have the same issue- Please if you get an answer let me know - I am freaking out- Like scared to get off my bed at night thinking it will jump on me.





:(
Try moth balls. Mice--and many other creatures--can't stand the smell.


If that doesn't work, get a cat!
The high pitched things work for me, but not everyone. Good luck getting rid of the little smart thing.
ive used a small piece of bacon or ham tied onto the tab of a mouse trap with a piece of dental floss.


good luck
whoah..call a pest control office and tell your problem..im very sure the can help you,,i once had such ';';friends';'; that i need to get rid of them coz they prefer cooked food on top of my dinning table

No comments:

Post a Comment