Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help with ';of Mice and Men'; I have an exam tomorrow?

Hey, I've read ';of Mice and Men'; twice now but am still finding it difficult to find quotes. Could anyone help me by just listing some very short quotes from the book and perhaps even explaining the significance of them. I have an exam tomorrow and really need help! Any contribution will be much obligedHelp with ';of Mice and Men'; I have an exam tomorrow?
hey. i did it for GCSE but i've thrown my copy away but the best place to get the quotes from is the first chapter. the bit were it is describing the landscape, animals and the first bit about George and Lenny. there is nearly always a question on the relationships between george and lenny and the first chapter is all you really need. Another question thats common in the Exam is to do with Crooks' dog and how animals are used to portray relationships between the chacters. i hated that book but i got an A on my english lit paper.


Good luck with the Exam : )

No comments:

Post a Comment