Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many people have mice in there house?:?

I DOHow many people have mice in there house?:?
Thats funny you would ask. yesterday I got up and went to get some coffee in the kitchen and there was a little mice taking a bath in a cup I had left on the counter with some water in it.I thought of killing it. but it was so cute looking taking his bath.so I cupped it and took it outside.It was the first time I had every seen a mouse in my home.when I was a kid about half my 100 white mice got loose in my parents home. and my mother freaked.I had a huge cage with wheels and ladders. I sat in the kitchen with my bb gun for hours being very still waiting for them to come out so I could kill them.How many people have mice in there house?:?
No mice, but I have seven hamsters. lol
i do in my attic
i dont but my grandmother did. i think it was a mouse it might have been a rat
Don't think its mice. I think it was a rat. LOL





But my daddy took care of that. *nodds*





I want a pet mouse though. They're cute!
We do, but I've had great success with this trap in my house:





http://veganstore.com/index.html?stocknu鈥?/a>





I've caught over ten mice with it so far and it can be used over and over indefinitely. Or, you can try making the free homemade humane trap described here:





http://www.helpinganimals.com/wildlife_l鈥?/a>





If you do live trap mice, please be sure to check the traps several times a day and release the mice promptly, approximately a mile away from your home. It is much more cruel to allow a mouse in a live trap to slowly starve to death than to kill it quickly with a snap trap. Also, if you use the live traps outside, put a little bedding (paper towels or cotton balls) inside the trap so the mice won't freeze to death during the night. When you release the mice, do it in an area with some sheltering bushes or plants. If you are a kind person, you might also leave a little bird seed or oatmeal for them.





The absolute cruelest traps are glue traps. Mice have been known to gnaw off their own limbs and tear off their skin in an effort to escape, as they starve or dehydrate to death or suffocate in the glue. Poison isn't any better, as the mice die slowly and painfully from internal bleeding. It can take up to a week for them to die.





Good luck!
to get rid of mice put some peanut butter down for them to eat it workes
not me
We do... plenty inside and out - and yes, we have three cats inside and three more outside. They're so spoiled. And useless. : ) I say a cat has three points of value:


1) hunting ability


2) friendliness/affection


3) cuteness!
The only mice in my house are the ones the cats brought in. I have been able to return them to the woods. Like dogs, my cats are more interested in the chase.
i do, they are field mice they usually show up when the weather gets cold.
I have mice in my dog day care. My golden retriever is interested in helping, but he hasn't caught any. I'm trying to figure out a way to get a cat in here.....
my dad had mice in his house, and you could hear them in the walls.





once when i lived there he and my brother saw a rat in the kitchen. i don't know if they were serious or just trying to scare me, but they told me it was huge. i refused to go in the kitchen without at least one cat (we had 4). our cats loved to hunt and would have caught anything that would have come out. thankfully, nothing ever came out while i was in the kitchen!
No mice but I do have two pet rats and there really cool!!!!!!!!!!!





Love them to death!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment