Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm interested in owning a hamster, gerbil, or a mice, does anyone here gives them away for free?

Hi, i'm Helen


I am interested to own one of these rodents as a pet. I love animals and I know evrything about taking care of rodents.I'm interested in owning a hamster, gerbil, or a mice, does anyone here gives them away for free?
last i knew they didn't cost very much. by the time you


get the cage and other essentials the animal itself will


add a minuscule amount to the total.I'm interested in owning a hamster, gerbil, or a mice, does anyone here gives them away for free?
I got my hamster for free at petco. He had a broken leg before and they couldn't sell him any more, so they put him up for adoption. So adopted him and he was free, along with a bag of food. I just had to buy a cage. Try petco.

No comments:

Post a Comment