Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting Rid of Mice?

Since fall is here, the hay has been cut. Now, this doesn't seem like a problem, but for anyone living near hay fields knows that this causes field mice to relocate...usually someplace warm with food (like your house, garage, or storage shed). I have had mouse traps (the old spring type) and the sticky traps, but these mice are avoiding them. I need the mice gone because I have books and materials that they have been feasting on that I need. Anyone have any suggestions for getting rid of these mice?Getting Rid of Mice?
I use Decon.Getting Rid of Mice?
I live near a field that was cut a few months ago and...you guessed it...new visitors. I was very skeptical about those electronic devices you plug in, but my mom talked me into getting a few and I really haven't seen a mouse since. They are relatively inexpensive and might be worth a try.


Good luck!
Yeah get the electronic devices (Black %26amp; Decker is one of the makers). These things really work for both rodents and insects. Never have to buy toxic and dangerous poisons or empty traps. Keep them pluged in all the time. They last for years and will be less inexpensive than poisons in the long run.
Well, try putting out Moth balls around your house.





Something about they don't like the smell, if not then lyme.





Not trying to be a smartybutt, but go find a couple cats to borrow from a friend, that is unless you want one for your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment