Friday, February 12, 2010

Where's the yahoo news article from before christmas about fancy chocolate something about chocolate mice?

I found a really awesome looking bistro in a yahoo news article a little while ago about really fancy chocolates and I can't find it ANYWHERE... I thought I had it bookmarked but I honestly CANNOT find it. The bistro had 3 locations I think and it sold chocolate obviously but also sandwiches and soups and... and... I think it had a location it was building in Williamstown, MA and one in a NH town near VT. Does ANYONE know how to find that article?Where's the yahoo news article from before christmas about fancy chocolate something about chocolate mice?
i read that article and ordered their catalog!





it was L.A. Burdicks Handmade Chocolates? i ordered their catalog and they have chocolate mice (and penguins!) and restaurants.





www.burdickchocolate.comWhere's the yahoo news article from before christmas about fancy chocolate something about chocolate mice?
I didn't find the article but this place has fancy chocolates. There is one in Cambridge MA and Walpole NH. GL


http://www.burdickchocolate.com/
  • no credit check loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment