Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tell me the ways and place the mouse, purpies, and Candy's dog died in the ';of mice and men';?

I think you should read the book yourself, it is actually really good once you get into it. The one mentally retarded person (I think his name was Lenny or something similar) accidentally killed both the mouse and the puppies. The mouse part was near the beginning and the puppy part was near the end of the book so you can look up the details yourself. From what I remember the puppy was playing around and bit the guy and he hit it on the head or something to make it stop, but he hit it to hard. Candy's dog was shot (I think Candy did it himself) to put the dog out of it's misery. I think that part took place somewhere in the middle of the story.Tell me the ways and place the mouse, purpies, and Candy's dog died in the ';of mice and men';?
lennie held the mice too strongly and squeezed them (i think) and he patted the dog too forcefully.Tell me the ways and place the mouse, purpies, and Candy's dog died in the ';of mice and men';?
you could just do the homework on your own.......and what are ';purpies';?
I think the retard ate or killed one of the animals, In a field. read the book. Its great literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment