Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What should I feed newborn mice until they eat regular mouse food, or do I even need to feed them anything?

If you have baby mice, let the parents take care of them. They'll do everything for you.





If you have an orphaned mouse, this can be tricky. I had one a few years ago. We bought some kitten formula after researching it online. Turns out regular milk is bad for them. Anyways, used an eye dropper and fed him until he could eat dry food.





You can put a small bit of water in a baby food lid and pour some pellets in there so they're softer so they can get used to that once they're old enough. ^^





If you need more details or have any questions, please, feel free to email me!!What should I feed newborn mice until they eat regular mouse food, or do I even need to feed them anything?
The mother should be nursing them. Just feed the mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment