Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have an electric stove that appears to have mice in the insulation of the oven is there a way to replace the

I had the same problem last year. I took the whole stove apart. Disassembled everything. Washed all the surfaces inside,outside,topside,bottom side,everything I could. Replaced all the old insulation with new insulation. Put everything back together ';bleach %26amp; soap %26amp; water clean. Turned the oven on-OH MAN!!! I could not get ride of that smell of mouse s*** and p***. I broke down and bought a new one along with a cat.Now everything's cool but the stove.I have an electric stove that appears to have mice in the insulation of the oven is there a way to replace the
Not from a practical standpoint but it can be done by an entire disassembly of the range. I would instead focus on buying a new range and getting rid of the mouse problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment