Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you believe in the saying that people who hate cats are probably mice in their past lives?

Maybe yes or maybe no. That it depends if they have resemblance of a mouse maybe yes (observe them squeak even asleep). But then also they could have been probably reincarnated jealous miserable dogs when their master petted mostly their cats first before those lonely doggies.^^


Or maybe they were probably being a devoured smaller lizards by a such a cutie playful cat! prrrrrrr..^^





prrrr wonderrrfull question meowwww..^^Do you believe in the saying that people who hate cats are probably mice in their past lives?
Thank your!! Have a great day..prrrrrrrrrrrrrr...meow!


jeannie kathleen


japan,

Report Abuse


Do you believe in the saying that people who hate cats are probably mice in their past lives?
depends on your beliefs. Westerners believe that people only reincarnate back into people although horses, dogs, and cats can also since they are here to help us but they can be any of the 3. Another less common belief is that we all start as bugs and work our way through different lessons as different animals which means we were all mice at one time.





I would agree with the person above about how cats are independent, they do their own thing. (I can't wait for level 2 so I can give people a thumbs up). They can turn a person off with their personality just as another person can. In this case, the person becomes somewhat of a bigot believing that all cats are the same and have the same attitude and/or mental issue. Their ego my even feel threatened by them. Plus, those allergies don't help the situation either.
I do believe that yes. Mice or some other scoundrel rodent. Oh and I'm allergic to cats, always have been, but I still have three cos cats are great and my allergies can go get damned.
Your question made me giggle...





I'm gonna roll with that now tho. Much thanks. :]








';I HATE CATS';


';%26gt;.%26gt; That's cause one tried to eat you';





XD *sleepy*
No. People hate cats because cats are independent creatures. Humans like to feel needed. I hate them because they make me sneeze...and they are evil ;)
That's an interesting saying, I haven't heard it before. I find that it's the case with some people.
Yes, and I also believe that people who love cats were cats in their past lives.
Not all. People have likes and dislikes and it's all part of being human.
No. They like dogs.
no, but i heard that if you hate mice, then you probably were a cheese in your past life
I most certainly do. cute kitty.
Hmm


I really dont know to be honest.


But I guess so???


o.o.
not realy mmmm no

No comments:

Post a Comment