Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The food I want to buy is for mice rats and hamsters...Is it ok to give to gerbils?

The food is for hamsters mice and rats, but I really want to give it to my gerbils, is that ok??The food I want to buy is for mice rats and hamsters...Is it ok to give to gerbils?
A gerbils natural diet consists of seeds and vegetables,so no it is not junk food. It has the proper crude fats and proteins to keep them healthy. Gerbils will not eat lab blocks, it is not what they would eat in the wild.The food I want to buy is for mice rats and hamsters...Is it ok to give to gerbils?
Mice and rats should be given the same food, and hamsters and gerbils should be given the same food also, but not the same as the mice and rats food....if that's not too confusing.
it should be just fine especially if it says hamsters because they are very similar
  • no credit check loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment