Friday, February 5, 2010

Are most woman really afraid of mice?

Do they jump on a chair, if they see some?Are most woman really afraid of mice?
This is a steroetype of women they may be scared of mice but not all are for example everyone sees men to be strong but infact some of them aren't because they dont have to show that strength we know its there as its what we see men to be strong just like we see women to be giggly and scare dof mice, its not true its a STEREOTYPE!!Are most woman really afraid of mice?
Only the really sissy girlie ones. I'm not afraid of mice. I'm constantly killing rats in the gain shed. Stupid rodents always eating my horses food!
I am not and most of my female friends are not. By this (althought biased) statistical sample I would conclude that women in general are not.
I dont think I would jump on a chair. It's not really just mice that would scare me, seeing anything wierd scurrying around on the floor would freak me out.
It's like a question for guys:


Does all men afraid of ';Spiders';? Do they jump and scream like a little girl when they see ';one';? --- LOL.
I BET MOST OF THEM DO, I'M NOT AFRAID OF THEM, I JUST FEEL A LITTLE DIGUSTED BY THEM FOR SOME REASON


ARE U AFRAID OF MICE??
I dont see why ppl are. they are so cute! i have two pet rats, and they are addorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment