Friday, February 5, 2010

Does mice get into your vehicle in the winter?

no, however they did get into all of our homemade christmas decorations and chewed them up :( very sadDoes mice get into your vehicle in the winter?
Not mine, but I've heard of it. Rats and squirrels too. They can do a lot of damage if they stay.Does mice get into your vehicle in the winter?
nope no mice in my car
It is very possible that mice can get into your vehicle. more possible if you don't drive that vehicle regularly.
no cause i don't have a car. lol
Yes mice can.
YEs last year I had my one truck stored and mice did get into the glove box and chewed up all of the paper in there...This year I have taken all of the papers out and left the glove box open, hopefully they will not find anywere comfy and cozy in there.
No. That's just crazy.
Yes they do to escape the cold. At first they are attracted to the warmth of your engine after it has been running. They climb up the tire and into the engine block and will make nests in the heating vents, and usually in the air filter compartment. Last year after winter in the north I went out to start a vehicle that we only use in the summer months and found nearly all the food I had put out for the squirrels in the air intake compartment under the hood. If you put steel wool in the intake they will not get in.
No, but I have one living in my kitchen that I can't get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment