Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Of Mice and Men Collage? What pictures should I use to represent the story???? 10 pts!?

I have to do a collage for language arts, and an stuck on what pictures to use to represent the story/theme. I have to write a paper about the collage's elements and how they tie in with the book. Any ideas???


I'm already using the cover, mice, rabbits, and a map of the area.


Thanks :)Of Mice and Men Collage? What pictures should I use to represent the story???? 10 pts!?
what about a little film tape because it was made into a film. pictures of the actors who played them in the movie. puppys that the girl loved. i cant remember al the names sorry i read it in school like 4 years ago lol. ermm i cant think of anything else hope this helps : ) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment