Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What should i do if i have mice i my house?

I was sitting In my house on my couch and it wasnt a caterpillar it was a MOUSE!!!! i hate mouse and i was watching tv and the mouse was right in front of me what can i do im 14 years old and home by myselfWhat should i do if i have mice i my house?
Get a Decon (rat/mouse poison) and put some peanut butter on it. That mouse will eat it and it will die.





If you don't want that..then get a mouse trap box. When he goes in and he cannot come out. If you don't want him alive in the box..just mix rat poison with peanut butter. He will gobble it up.





Remember: get a small jar of peanut butter for this particular use and throw it away when done. You don't want to mix that with your food.


And when setting traps..put it where small children cannot get it. Mostly you will find mouse hanging about is behind TV or in cabinets in the kitchen.





Since you mention that you hate the mouse so I assumed you want him dead. But if not use a mouse box as I mention above just don't use the rat poison....they sell it in Walmart for a dollar. That way you can catch him alive and keep him for a pet or let him go.


Good luck!What should i do if i have mice i my house?
feed them, love them, DON'T KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!
I am a 13 yr old pet fanatic. I doubt there's is much you can do right now except lay down some traps or sticky paper. Hope this helps! freespirit1223@yahoo.com
If you had a heart you would not use rat poison or those God awful sticky traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment