Friday, February 5, 2010

Where can I buy small mice to feed my snake. I live in Norman,OK?

Alligator Alley!





I don't know the address, but it is in the book(OKC). Actually ordering on-line is a lot easier, and what I do, but Alligator Alley is so cool you have to check them out.


There are a few other places around, but I have not found a place that consistantly has pinkies or fuzzies.





www.kingsnake.com has hundreds of ads for feeders. Check a few for prices. I also go in with several freinds for cheaper prices.Where can I buy small mice to feed my snake. I live in Norman,OK?
Well I have lots of small mice. Except for I live in Evanston, Wy. So we have a problem. If you want to you can get a hold of me by dannybird12@yahoo.com.Where can I buy small mice to feed my snake. I live in Norman,OK?
Order mice online, keep them frozen in your refirgerator.





http://www.rodentpro.com/catalog.asp?pro鈥?/a>
where can i buy snakes to feed my alligator/
if you can't find a pet store locally (i had this problem... the local pet store didn't carry pinkys)... you can buy a bunch of them frozen on the internet. when it's time to feed put it in a zip lock and run warm water over it until it's thawed and warmed up. then your snake will eat it. good luck!
Look in your phone book under pet stores and call them to see if they sell feeder mice. My son has a snake and buys them at Petco.
www.isellmiceforsnakes.com





free shipping if you buy one dozen or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment