Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Should I keep my child away from mice piss?

There's been a lot of talk lately about mice piss. How children are drawn to it and how it can be dangerous. Apparently, sexual predators are using mice piss to lure children. I don't understand--what's the big attraction? Does mice piss have some kind of hallucinagenic effect when ingested? For the life of me, I can't see why anyone other than a scientist, exterminator or a health inspector would have the slightest interest in mice piss.Should I keep my child away from mice piss?
huh? wow thats weird, i think your bigger aim should be to keep your kids away from sexual predators no sexual predator = no mouse piss. problem solved.Should I keep my child away from mice piss?
Make sure your child wash their hands good because of germs and remind them not to talk to strangers.
Why the hell would you have mice piss in your possession in the first place? Keep ur kids away from sexual predators. Sorry for this: MICE PISS... MICE PISS MICE PISS MICEPISS MICE PISS MICE PISS... hahaha... annddd im done
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment