Friday, February 5, 2010

I eat six raw mice a day could this be the cause of my constant indigestion?

Lol. I think you should go into more graphic detail about the mice. Are they still alive when you eat them?I eat six raw mice a day could this be the cause of my constant indigestion?
Perhaps you could try roasting them and then they would be much easier to digest. Raw meat of any kind is likely to make you very ill.I eat six raw mice a day could this be the cause of my constant indigestion?
raw mice are very bad for you its disgusting this is really bad you could end up dying
Yes, and the cause of your squeaky farts
Unless you fillet them first, yes.
Not if you are a cat.
No.... it is more likely the cow's milk
yes, yes it COULD be a possibility.....














are you fricking kidding me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment