Friday, February 5, 2010

Are House Mice afraid of Hamsters?

I believe I read something about mice being scared of hamsters. I had a hamster once before but it died. Should I go get another just to rid my house of mice?Are House Mice afraid of Hamsters?
Keeping other rodents in a wild rodent infested building is a health hazard. Not to people at all, but there are many transmitable illnesses (some are airborne) which can infect your hamsters.





Generally, rodents will get territorial around other species, but if you have a couple of hamsters in some cages, it probably won't affect the mice. You should purchase some traps (preferbly humane ones) and catch the mice this way.Are House Mice afraid of Hamsters?
No I would look into getting house mice properly assuming they are wild. Unless you let your hamster roam free it wont meet the house mice anyway.
HAH, get a couple of cats, what do u let ur hammy loose and say go hunt down them mice? hamsters wouldnt be able to kill a colony of mice, so get a couple of cats
  • no credit check loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment